This is a great collection of WS2812B RGB Addressable LED Modules in a straight PCB. WS2812B is an intelligent LED that includes the photo diode and an addressable controller chip both are available and integrated into a single 5050 Components package. The major advantages of these LEDs are that one can access each LEDs individually and control the light as each LEDs has a unique address. These small LEDs with merely a centimeter in diameter can be connected in a daisy chain manners and many numbers of LEDs can be connected.
This Straight LED PCB consists of 8 WS2812 LEDs. The pinout of this PCB is GND, VCC, Input, Output. The daisy chain connection will follow in a way that the Input of a strip will be the Output of previous strip.
WS2812 8 Bit RGB LED (Straight) pinout:
1x WS2812 8 Bit RGB LED (Straight – 8 LEDs)
- 4-7V DC, 5V Recommended Supply voltage
- 120 degrees viewing angle.
- Red: (620-630nm) @ 550-700mcd
- Green: (515-530nm) @ 1100-1400mcd
- Blue: (465-475nm) @ 200-400mcd
- 256 brightness levels for each pixel of three primary colors.
- 8 LEDs are available in a row.
- The 5050 package has a control circuit and Light Emitting Diode both inside one package.
- Cascading port transmission signal by a single line.
- The color of the light was highly consistent and eye soothing.
WS2812 8 Bit RGB LED (Straight) Applications:
- Decorative Lighting
- LED lighting for special purposes
- Irregular LED display
- Notification Board
- LED based notification display
- Cascaded lighting.
There are no reviews yet.