IOT Box Arduino Nano plus SIM800C with battery backup is an Open Source Hardware for Arduino + GSM with in built battery and I/O Ports, Best Suitable for Industrial IOT Projects. Just Dump the Code and ready to market with white labelling.
- Charge the device battery full before the first power ON for the best performance.
- Insert the nano Sim card in the dedicated SIM slot as depicted in the figure from the side of the device.
- Download and install drivers for CP2102 on your computer.
- Connect Antenna and power “ON” the switch.
- In order to use the hardware in programming mode, just plug the USB cable and dump the code from the Arduino Console by selecting the appropriate com port from the tools.
- Com port LED is lit at the time of dumping the code or data transmission between the device and the computer.
- Blue LED Indicates the status of the GSM network,
- 1sec Blinking = in N/W Search Mode.
- 3 Sec Blinking = Network Acquired Successfully.
- ½ Sec Blinking = connected to GPRS.
- Orange LED indicates charging of the battery through the USB cable. Battery Capacity is 1000 mAh. And Green LED indicates charging completed and the battery is full.
- Dedicated I/O pins on board can be used to interface external sensors and other I/O devices conveniently by soldering berg strips on board. External interfacing can also be done using AD0 to AD3 (pulled high internally) which are connected internally to Arduino nano and one of the pin of the white RMZ is connected to ground.
Arduino Projects, IOT Projects, Realtime Projects, GSM based server communication, Data logger, Temperature Monitoring System. Sensor Data Acquisition, SMS Triggering etc.
TX of GSM SIM800C is connected to D8 of Arduino Nano
RX of GSM SIM800C is connected to D7 of Arduino Nano
Red color TEST LED is connected to D9 of Arduino Nano.
For mode details on IOT Box you can check out on website HOW2Electronics
There are no reviews yet.