Quectel EC20 UART 4G LTE Modem can deliver 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rate, It is backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage. It works on AT Commands.
EC20 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, a cutting edge antenna technology capable of transmitting multiple data streams on multiple transmitters to multiple receivers.
Features of Quectel EC20 UART 4G LTE Modem
- It is an External Powered Modem with 12V 2A Adapter and dual Antenna for
stronger signal strength.
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
- Industrial casing with minimized form factor which is ideal for small end products with tight space and
extended operating temperature range.
- Works on Industry Standard AT Commands.
- Easy to interface Via Serial to USB with any COM port after the installation of device drivers provided
along with the modem.
- 4 LED Indicators on the modem depicting the status of the Network, Network Mode, Status and
Modem Power correspondingly.
- The device comes with 2 types of Antenna, The Main antenna and the Axillary antenna, both to be
connected to the SMA connectors mounted on the side of the modem.
- The device is power through 12V 2A Power supply.
- Sim slot trey provided at the side of the device with easy insertion.
- EC20 4G LTE UART modem
- Main Antenna, Auxiliary Antenna (Diversified Antenna)
- Serial to USB Converter.
- Power Supply Adapter 12V 2A.