SIM A7672S 4G LTE TTL Modem without GNSS is a Cat-1 Module which supports wireless communication modes of LTE-TDD/LTE-FDD. It supports maximum 10Mbps downlink rate and 5Mbps uplink rate. AT instructions are used to communicate with the A7672S.
SIM A7672S 4G LTE TTL Modem without GNSS Board is designed keeping in mind the requirements of the user. It has various pinouts from the module, such as RING – used to detect incoming call, DTR – to use the 4G Module in ultra low power sleep mode, STATUS – to detect the status of 4G Module, NETLIGHT – in case developer wants to use external LED to indicate network status, RESET – developer can use this pin to connect with MCU and reset the module if required. It has onboard UART Logic Level Convertor and works on 5V TTL logic level as well as 3.3V TTL Logic level, By default its 5V TTL Logic level, in order to perform the board on 3.3V TTL Logic level please shift the 0E Resistor from 5V to 3.3V as depicted in the image.
Features of SIM A7672S 4G LTE Development Board
- Works on 5V @ 500mA
- Suitable for LTE networks
- Supports LTE-FDD and LTE-TDD frequency bands.
- Control via AT commands.
- Nano SIM Card Holder.
- Power LED and Network Status LED
- Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer.
- Supports maximum 10Mbps downlink rate and 5Mbps uplink rate.
- Abundant software functions: FOTA, LBS, SSL
- SMA connector for external antenna
- On board UART TTL logic level conversion (Both 3.3V and 5V)
- Supported Band: LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8 , LTE-TDD B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- On board pins for RING, NETLIGHT, STATUS, DTR(DTE ready) and Reset
- A7672 TTL Modem
- 4G Antenna